Social Series – 5 Sessions for €40
You asked for it, so here it is! Through member feedback over the last 2 years we noticed a clear trend in the type of events you want to see. Time and time again AWTE Ireland members have mentioned that social media is something that they would love some guidance and training on, and so, the Social Series was born!
The training sessions will be led by Niamh Waters and Bronagh McNamara of TravelMedia.ie. On a day-today basis Niamh and Bronagh manage social media accounts and campaigns for a number of clients including National Geographic Traveller Magazine, Couples Resorts Jamaica, Hayes and Jarvis Ireland and American Holidays.
Training sessions will be very kindly hosted in the United Airlines Offices in Dublin City Centre.
Purchase tickets for all 5 sessions for the discounted price of €40.
Please see full details below!
- Monday 26th August 2019 – Facebook part 1 (posting and ads)
- Monday 2nd September 2019 – Facebook part 2 (Insights)
- Monday 9th September 2019 – Instagram
- Monday 16th September 2019 – Twitter
- Monday 23rd September 2019 – LinkedIn
- 17:30 – registration
- 18:00 – networking / tea & coffee / food
- 18:30 – start (30 mins presentation)
- 19:00 – practical (attendees applying what they have learned)
- 19:30 – (30 mins presentation)
- 20:00 – practical (attendees applying what they have learned)
- 20:30 – Q & A’s
Venue: United Airlines offices, 61 South William Street, Dublin 2
Each training session will incorporate both learning and practical elements to ensure that attendees leave with tips and advice that they can implement straight away into their social media strategies.
Attendees have the choice to buy a ticket for all 5 sessions or buy a ticket for an individual session, depending on what area of social media they feel they need some guidance on. Tickets for individual sessions can be found here: https://www.awte.ie/events
August 26, 2019
United Airlines Offices, 61 South William Street