Individual Membership *SPECIAL OFFER*
*SPECIAL OFFER* – Sign up now and get 3 MONTHS FREE!
Individual Membership costs €80 plus a one-off joining fee of €60 (all prices ex VAT). Annual Membership is renewed on 1 May .Individual Membership gives you one vote at our annual general meeting, a listing on our members database, access to other members through the database, use of the AWTE logo, attendance at our events at member rates and free networking opportunities.
- AWTE Presents – An audience with…– professional development sessions focused on providing and insight into the journey taken by Business Leaders that will assist you business or career progression.
- AWTE Talks shop– panel discussions highlighting specific topics, skills and tools hosted by industry experts in their field to help our businesses
- Access to members– through the AWTE database, where you may identify potential clients, partners and suppliers.
- Breakfast, lunch and evening sessions– to help you maximise your membership without compromising your time in the “day job”.
- Free networking sessions– held regularly to draw on the advice and experience of other members who are passionate about our industry as well as increasing business opportunities.
- Annual General Meeting– have a say in how AWTE is run – the AGM gives members the opportunity to stand for a place on the board, find out about our finances and achievements and vote for the new board. The AGM is followed by an opportunity to network.
- Social media coverage– participate in our online forums via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; share your views, ask for advice, help us build the reputation of AWTE!
- Present at industry events– in addition to inviting members to present at AWTE events, we work closely with main industry bodies who may contact us for speaker recommendations.
- Weekly members’ email and newsletters– to keep you updated and informed.
- Press coverage– AWTE has good relationships with the industry press who regularly cover our events and seek opinion pieces on relevant subjects.
- Strategic partnerships– for member discounts, product and service deals.
- Mentoring Programme– supporting junior women within our industry and creating a pipeline for the future.
- Website – your own profile that can include an offer for fellow members on the AWTE website.
Open to All