AWTE Charity Frock Swap sponsored by Bookabed
€20.00 – €25.00
- Date: Tuesday 18th September
- Time: 6pm – 9:30pm
Sign up and get ready to swap ‘til you drop at the inaugural AWTE charity frock swap!
Charity, Fashion, cocktails and nibbles will be the order of the day at this AWTE summer event, which is kindly sponsored by Bookabed.
After indulging in some cocktails and nibbles, the frock swapping will begin. If you bring 1 dress, you will receive 1 token. If you bring 2 dresses, you will receive 2 tokens, and so on. Tokens can then be used to ‘purchase’ dresses.
Dresses that remain at the end of the evening can be taken home again, or donated to charity.
All proceeds from this event will go to ‘Dress for Success’. Dress for Success Dublin, founded by stylist, designer and tech entrepreneur, Sonya Lennon, is a charity that promotes the economic independence of women by providing career development tools and a support network. They also campaign for equality in the workplace throughout industries, and across the country.
Since 2011, Dress for Success have supported over 2,000 women with the professional clothing, skills and development opportunities they needed to secure employment and achieve success. 57% of the women who come through their doors go on to secure employment, and 75% are where they want to be, whether that’s working or in further training and education.
This will be one of our most popular events of the year and attendance is expected to be high, so please purchase your ticket ASAP to avoid disappointment. Our venue for this event is the Trinity City Hotel which boasts a beautiful courtyard – weather permitting we plan to hold a barbecue in this space.
- Please ensure all items are clean and in good condition
- Business, cocktail or black tie dresses only
- Please bring a minimum of 1 dress and a max of 3 dresses and know in advance what size the dresses are so as you can tell the organisers
- Each item you bring will equal 1 dress token. Dress tokens can be used towards dresses. 1 token = 1 dress.
- If your items are not snapped up by someone, are you happy for them to be given to charity? Please let the organisers know upon registration.
- Don’t have any dresses to swap or want to get more tokens? You can buy 1 dress token on the day for €10 (separate to your ticket price).
Open to All
September 18, 2018
Booking Start Date28/02/2018
Trinity City Hotel